My sister pushed me to do this after months of saying, "You should totally start a blog." Maybe she didn't use the word "totally;" she doesn't talk like that. But you understand.
{Rufus, the Corgi}
Along with my dashing husband and darling daughter, I live in Ohio. They say disparaging things about Ohio on TV because it's supposedly funny to do that, but there's nothing funny about living in Ohio.
Sometimes I watch people on House Hunters International tour amazing apartments in Paris or summer villas with sweeping views in Tuscany and I think, "Huh, I wish my Mother lived in Europe," because, if you want to know the truth, my Husband and I live in Ohio because our mothers do.
We have a six-month-old daughter. Her name is Jane. Jane is sweet. Jane sleeps through the night. Jane sleeps on her side. We think this is adorable. If you don't want to hear about my six-month-old and how she sleeps on her side through the night, you've landed on the wrong blog; I plan to write about it for as long as I think it's cute.
{Why can't we all have footed pants? Think of all the time we'd save having to deal with socks: washing socks, matching socks, putting socks away in a sock drawer, picking out socks that match our outfits, finding holes in socks, picking out another pair of socks...}
{They sounded hollow when I tapped the bottoms; in case you're wondering, that's how you know your bread is done.}
As it happens, this was a good idea. It doesn't always turn out that way with my ideas (see also: dying my hair red, making a pillow out of my old jeans, thin eyebrows, working in a nursing home).
We have a dog, Rufus. He's a Welsh Corgi I rescued from the animal control shelter almost four years ago. Along with marrying my husband and having Jane, adopting Rufus is one of the best things I've ever done.


I TOTALLY love that you started a blog-can't wait to read your happenings on here... :)
ReplyDelete